RUBY SEVEN STUDIOS
Ruby Seven Studios is seeking a talented and passionate User Experience Designer to create the best in-game experience to our players across the globe. Your broad responsibility will be to ensure that the game flows logically from one step to the next. You will make use of analytics to analyze player behavior. You will refine and iterate to create the best user experience by identifying all the stumbling blocks.
This position requires the ability to predict player actions and lead design efforts to provide innovative and enriching experience to our players. You will partner with product development teams throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and innovative experiences for our players. The ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with
detail-oriented feature design is imperative for this position.
- Create player-centric designs by anticipating player expectation and considering usability analysis
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups or prototypes to effectively communicate experience design strategies
- Work closely with the design team, product team and senior leadership to implement the User Experience in the game
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role for games
- Prefer experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Animate CC, Flash etc
- Bachelor’s degree in design and formal training in Human-computer interaction (HCI)
How to Apply
- Send the CV to email@example.com
- Mention the link of your works/portfolio in your CV (mandatory). Kindly do not attach any work with the CV.
- Include in your CV a short write-up indicating how your user experience design eliminated the potential problems and enhanced the user experience in the game