Suyati is looking for VP sales with 15+ years of industry experience with 12+ yrs. in solution selling/ marketing/business development experience in IT, software and services.
- Concentrating International sales and Marketing, Relationship Management, Regional/continental / Global sales and Large & global Account Management.
- Successful experience positioning and selling complex IT solutions in the areas of Cloud Management, Security Services, Microsoft Platform, Mobile Apps, Big Data, SDN and UI / UX.
- A go-getter and creative in planning to generate higher revenues from major accounts
- Experience with (or consulting projects for) high tech start-ups and mid-size Companies in the US / ASIA OR EUROPE Markets.
- Good understanding of IT SDLC (System Development Lifecycles).
- Understanding and successful track record of generating opportunities and closing sales for Strategic Staffing & Placement for key Customers.
- A proven hunter track record to identify new prospects, generating a healthy sales pipeline and managing Accounts through closure.
- Creating and executing strategic plans within a deadline, Steered efforts in executing multi-billion dollar integrated demand generation and management engine architecture with platforms including both sales CRM (SFDC) and Marketing Automation spearheading sales and marketing operations (Marketing Budget Controller).
- Head large transformational Multimillion dollar, multi-year strategic deals pursued within 12 months time period. Highlights of the projects include the High-value deal with each deal revenue of around 20-30 million USD Multi-year.
- An executioner cum strategist formulating business development strategies thereby delivering top line and bottom line growth for the company.
- Pivotal in achieving a quantum increase in sales CRM compliance and adoption from 60% to 93%, with increased opportunities, more customer contacts and improved Bid to win ratio; Enabled automated dynamic 21 key sales metrics dashboards from CEO, leadership and to individual sales account manager level to enable sales management process and analytics. Enabled dynamic contact and customer 360-degree view, in the sales CRM
- Proven track record of implementing B2B sales & marketing activities that can create a positive experience for clients; reaching out to the new/unexplored segment to revitalize the stagnant & declining business.
- Superior writing, presentation and overall communication skills and the ability to develop proposals and presentations that convey business need and client benefit. The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are sales hungry and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- Should have considerable sales experience, be an organized and strong negotiator, and be aware of and responsive to economic trends, government policies, and currency fluctuations.
- Should adopt a team approach – work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
- The Candidate should be able to present the strategy clearly to its customers.
- The strategy should contain a clear vision followed by a set of clear time-bound actions in order to achieve consistent success.
- Highly motivated self-starter, comfortable with unstructured environments.
- Ability to build influence among peers
- Acute ability to focus and prioritize the top opportunities and channel internal resources accordingly
- Keen understanding of the big picture and an ability to translate it into detailed actions/tactics
- Create and leverage collateral as required to drive dialog to positive outcomes
Embraces challenger selling and solution selling approach to generate/close opportunities
- Data-driven and fact-based. No nonsense approach to selling and business development
- Generates consensus and alignment. Breaks organizational silos and bridges gaps within the organization. Drives the customer-centric execution in the organization
- Solution-driven with a find-a-way mindset. Breaks roadblocks and avoids excuses.
- Ensure effective customer needs interpretation and design appropriate solutions, experience in value-based deals
- Bring in new age digital think to proposals, Oral design including innovative digital assets and toolsets
- Apply sales process methodology, tools, knowledge repositories, and templates
- Bring in people transformation to enhance understanding of organization offerings, assets, tools, external certifications