Art Technology and Software
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects/programs in software service based industry.
- Handling teams from cross functions (dev, quality, production support, helpdesk)
- Accountable for identifying project risks and working with stakeholders on mitigating those.
- Engage with clients at relationship level and manage account level aspects.
- Act as strong POC in the offshore and onsite model.
- Review team functioning & resource utilization.
- Manage the Recruitment partnering with client to close outstanding staffing services.
- Monitor Key Performance Metrics and appraisals.
- Team handling and conflict resolution.
- Responsible for process adherence.
- Responsible for service improvement plans and continuous improvement plans.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ experience out of which 2 years in a manager role.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background with experience of managing software projects
- Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
- Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills
- Must have leadership skills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization,
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization,