Qualification and Experience:2+ Years B.Tech/B.E/ MSc/MCA – Any Specialization
- Complete Ownership of Platform O&M for assigned opco/instance
- Ensure Platform health through monitoring, preventive and corrective maintenance. Maintain
- Ensure Data QC of all KPIs in the respective instance
- Liaise with Operations Support Team for ticketing & efficient 24×7 monitoring and upkeep of platform
- Liaise with IT/Marketing stakeholders of the respective client as part of day to day operations
- Support MO for successful execution of campaigns, including backend platform configurations and solutions for campaigns
- Overall Issue Mgmt: Analysis, Resolution within defined SLAs
- Escalate and follow up with TAC/Solution Engg specialists for additional technical support where needed.
- Close involvement during the Handover process from Projects to Service Delivery Ops.
- Will drive and take care of incremental platform upgrades/migrations
- Reporting and Governance Regular Reporting/Sync up with OpCo, MO and SDL
- Regular sync up with MO on Campaign requirements
- Governance process with OpCo IT: Weekly Reporting and Round-up meeting with key OpCo IT SPoCs to discuss Platform health/status, issue etc.
- Reporting of Data QC and Platform Performance to Internal Stakeholders.
- Issue Management : Tracking and Reporting
Requirements of the role
- Operating System [LINUX ]
- Database [ORACLE/HBASE/MYSQL]
- NOC Tools [Zabbix/Nagios]
- Business Tools [MS OFFICE]
- Programming Language [Java/Python/SQL/Pig]
- Big Data Stack [Hadoop/Pig]
- Knowledge of IT/ Telecom domain/ Flytxt platform
- Understand the revenue targets, CSAT contributors and act accordingly
- Telecom U&R jargons
- Process Orientation/ITIL