Experience: 5-6 years
A minimum of 5-6 years relevant experience as specified below
- Software development experience in Java (core) JDK, JSP, Servlets and J2EE
- Technologies with exposure to JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTML design patterns.
- Working experience with QMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka etc.
- Working experience in powerful Search Engine
- Experience with Elastic Search – MongoDB
- Experience in distributed search solution using Elastic Search, Logstash and, Kibana.
- In-depth knowledge of shard, replica, cluster, indexes and various search types.
- Elastic Search- relevancy tuning.
- Working experience in UNIX (RED HAT, Ubuntu) and Windows environment)
- Well versed in agile development methodology and scrum
- Working experience on Jetty and Apache Tomcat 6.0 servers.
- Working experience in Deployment and unit testing on Search Engines.
- Well versed in various phases of software development lifecycle.
- Disciplined approach to the development and delivery of analytic technology solutions
- Proven ability to drive and influence change through innovation & process improvement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Designing and developing software applications, testing, and building automation tools.