- Provided knowledgeable, honest, and superior customer service
- Recommended products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products
- Maintained a knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices
- Prepared sales slips and contracts, arranged delivery and facilitated special requests and orders
- Sold ancillary products such as insurance and service contracts, arranged financing options for customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Arranging delivery to the clients